
Just between you and I......I'm a HUGE chocolate fan, but who isnt right?! haha anyway, ever get those 'OMG I'M SO STRESSED, I NEED CHOCOLATE RIGHT NOW, OR I'M GOING TO SMACK SOMEBODY" urges? Particularly being a stressed out uni student during, assignments and cramming for exams....
I have a quick fix for you!
It's a simple super easy chocolaty recipe that'll have you satisfied and back to normal in just 5 minutes, it's called "5 Minute Mug Cake"
***Before comsumption please read the disclaimer***
Disclaimer: Seriously delicious, and dangerously moreish, not only will all the ingredients be in your pantry, the cake will be on the table and in your mouth in 5 minutes...Avoid if one posses a particular addiction to chocolate, you wont be able to stop making them.
To make this cake you will need:
4 Tablespoons of Self Raising Flour
4 Tablespoons of Sugar
2 Tablespoons of Cocoa
1 Egg
3 Tablespoons of Milk
3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons Of Chocolate Chips
Splash of Vanilla Extract
1 Large Coffee Mug
Add all dry ingredients togther in mug and mix well.
Whisk egg in a small bowl then add to dry ingredients along with milk and oil, mix thoroughly.
Add Chocolate Chips and Vanilla Extract, then mix again.
Place mug in microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug so don't freak out! Allow to cool a little, tip onto plate (or eat from mug) and serve with desired sides...ENJOY!!
This recipe has been tried and tested and has proven to be the most fool proof, best tasking version of the microwavable mug cake :)
No comments:
Post a Comment