Monday, 15 October 2012

3 Hour No Technology Challenge Daily

Ok, so I was going to share a picture collage or some of the things I've been up to doing my strict to technology challenge at the end off this week, but since my last post I've been up to so much i figured I could share now! So here it is, enjoy!


As you can see, the exercise had been worth my while, I've been up to so much and had so much more free time, limitations to the challenge so far would be that if I'm not at home I worry about not being contactable if people need me, especially if I'm quite a distance from home e.g. the beach, so I have found on that particular day I did check my phone about an hour and a half into it! But other than that, after the first few days this exercise has become really easy and part of my normal routine, I'm finding I get a lot more out of my days and am happier knowing I'm doing things I want to do, its like clean eating for the mind. So as you can see I'm still a huge advocate for the cause and suggest if you're feeling bogged down by technology or just feeling a little over reliant on that mobile phone of yours, give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment